5 Procrastination Hacks that Actually WORK!
June 17, 2021
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Five hacks guaranteed to stop procrastination the next time you find yourself putting off that important thing you know, deep down that you should be doing. (1:14)
- The first tip to beat procrastination is one that most people experienced in 2020 and needed to learn how to adapt to it. (3:02)
- If your devices are going to be a constant distraction for you then turn off your notifications or maybe put them in a separate room while you work. (6:21)
- How to break through an unmotivated attitude by sitting down and doing this one thing, it will also help you get in the zone and accomplish a lot. (7:37)
- A summary of Parkinson's Law, which helps to reframe the way we schedule and manage deadlines. (9:36)
- One way to reward yourself for accomplishing tasks is to delay treating yourself to something you really want until after a project is completed. (9:57)
Get a Text When New Podcast Episodes drop by texting PODCAST to 385-220-8658 or by clicking this link https://my.community.com/jennypeterson
Sign up here to get weekly podcast episodes sent straight to your email inbox http://podcast.jennyleepeterson.com
Let's Stay Connected!